Below are general container and service guidelines for our permanent bin products. Please note that the following guidelines may vary based on location and size of dumpster.
Container Delivery and Removal
- It’s not necessary to have someone on-site for delivery or removal of the container. However, please be as specific as possible when answering the delivery questions, as the driver will use their best judgment and place the container in the safest accessible area when delivering the container.
- Safety note
- If an on-site contact is not available for delivery, you will be responsible for all charges involved with relocation of the dumpster should it be necessary.
- For removal, make sure to provide unobstructed access to the equipment on the scheduled pickup day. If the equipment is inaccessible, you may be subject to additional pickup charges, as terms and conditions apply.
- If the driver comes for delivery or removal and you’re not ready for the container to be dropped off or removed, please note that you will incur a trip charge of $150 per visit, in addition to the initial quote provided to you.
- It’s recommended that you provide space to accommodate double the amount of the width and height for the container to assure adequate height and space clearance. Please refer to the container dimensions described in the product details.
For more information, and for location-specific and dumpster-specific guidelines, contact a customer service representative: